No matter which industry you are writing in, be it for books, film, games, journalism, and so on, there is always room to grow. We take a look at what suggestions our advisors have to offer with these posts below. You can also click on the tags on the side if you are looking for something specific.
- Mostly Blogging: Learn How to Take the Stress Out of Writing (6/26/2017) - Janice Wald and Niraj Ranjan Rout share 5 ways to become an amazing writer
- Keeping a Writer’s Notebook – Do You? You should! – Part 3 (6/23/2017) - Originally posted on Author Don Massenzio:
This is the third post in my series on keeping a writers notebook. I can’t emphasize enough how important this tool is for cataloging and organizing ideas. I take most of my ideas for this tool from the book, The Writer’s Notebook by Ralph Fletcher. This book helps you organize…
- Jeanne Bowerman, Script: The Secret to Finding Time to Write (6/23/2017) - Jeanne Bowerman from Script shares some webinars and links that help her manage her writing time better
- Nick Stephenson, First 1k Readers: Why should anyone care about your books? (6/23/2017) - Nick Stephenson explains why readers don't buy books, and what can be done to change that
- Mostly Blogging: Crafting Rapid-Fire Blog Posts When You Don’t Have the Time (6/22/2017) - Janice Wald and Norman Arvidsson from Mostly Blogging shares 9 effective ways to shoot out articles when you don't have time
- Jeff Goins: Thought Leadership and Platform Elements (6/22/2017) - Jeff discusses the four levels of thought leadership and the various elements of platforms